Save hundreds, pay off your debt
Our Payday Payoff Loan consolidates your payday loans so you can tackle them all, and take care of them all, for good. With Nix, you can make affordable payments and at the end of the term, your balance is $0.
You’ll save money and pay off your payday debt. It’s smart. It’s easy. And it works.
Our simple 3 step Personal Loan process
Bring required loan documentation to your local branch, fill out an application and pay the $49.95 application fee
Get your loan proceeds (payable to lender – NO CASH OUT)
Calculate your payments
Use our calculator to see what your Payday Payoff® payments will be.
You will pay$147every 2 weeks*
18% APR * Estimate Only
With the Payday Payoff Loan from Nix, you can repay your multiple payday loans with low payments.
With a minimum repayment period of 3 months, and a maximum repayment period of 24 months, you can be sure that you are able to stay on track. Nix loans come with a low APR of 18%, and a $49.95 application fee.
Pay off your payday loans today.
- Valid Driver’s License, State I.D.,U.S. Passport or Matricula Consular
- Valid Social Security Number or ITIN
- Most recent utility bill dated within 30-days of application date
- Most recent bank statement dated within 30-days of application date with a checking account
- Must bring complete statement
- Account must have $5 minimum balance
- Account cannot have 3 or more NSF (Non Sufficient Funds)
- Voided check (loans without reoccurring ACH or auto pay subject to $5 in-branch processing fee per payment)
- Two most recent paycheck stubs from your employer to show proof of income (fixed income or retired individuals not on direct deposit need a statement of benefits)
- Proof of payday debt to be paid off
- $49.95 Application fee
You must bring one item in each category below (if you do not have a utility bill)
- Secondary I.D.
- Signed, unexpired credit card, Employment/Work I.D., School I.D., Medicare or Medicaid card
- Proof of Residence
- Vehicle registration, Credit Card statement, Insurance bills (auto, home or renters)
At this time, Nix Neighborhood Lending does not offer loan products that comply with the conditions of the Military Lending Act. Covered borrowers may contact Kinecta Federal Credit Union by calling 800.854.9846 or by visiting a local Kinecta Federal Credit Union Member Service Center to explore options that may meet their needs.
Membership requirements apply. Subject to loan approval and verification of the information provided. Limitations apply. Additional documentation may be requested in order to process the loan. Loan funding is handled in-branch only at one of our Nix Neighborhood Lending branches located in Southern California.
Qualified borrowers may receive a payment instrument that is made payable to the borrower’s service provider(s); $49.95 application fee is due at the time member applies for the loan. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the Nix Personal Loan is 18.00%. Loan cannot be used to pay off revolving credit card debt. Only one personal loan product may be opened at a time. Members with accounts opened less than 90 days may only borrow up to $1,000. Loans without recurring ACH or auto pay subject to $5 in-branch processing fee per payment.
Nix Personal Loan provided by Kinecta Federal Credit Union available at Nix Neighborhood Lending. Nix Neighborhood Lending is a subsidiary of Kinecta Federal Credit Union.