Save hundreds, pay off your debt
Our Payday Payoff Loan consolidates your payday loans so you can tackle them all, and take care of them all, for good. With Nix, you can make affordable payments and at the end of the term, your balance is $0.
You’ll save money and pay off your payday debt. It’s smart. It’s easy. And it works.
Our simple 3 step Personal Loan process
Fill out the quick form on the website or at a branch to find out if you are eligible
Bring required loan documentation to your local branch, fill out an application and pay the $49.95 application fee
Get your loan proceeds (payable to lender – NO CASH OUT)
Calculate your payments
Use our calculator to see what your loan payments will be.
You will pay$147every 2 weeks*
18% APR * Estimate Only
With the Payday Payoff Loan from Nix, you can repay your multiple payday loans with low payments.
With a minimum repayment period of 3 months, and a maximum repayment period of 24 months, you can be sure that you are able to stay on track. Nix loans come with a low APR of 18%, and a $49.95 application fee.
Pay off your payday loans today.
- Valid Driver’s License, State I.D.,U.S. Passport or Matricula Consular
- Valid Social Security Number or ITIN
- Most recent utility bill dated within 30-days of application date
- Most recent bank statement dated within 30-days of application date with a checking account)
- Must bring in complete statement
- Account must have $5 minimum balance
- Account cannot have 3 or more NSF (Non Sufficient Funds)
- Voided check (loans without reoccurring ACH or auto pay subject to $5 in-branch processing fee per payment)
- Two most recent paycheck stubs from your employer to show proof of income (fixed income or retired individuals not on direct deposit need a statement of benefits)
- Proof of payday debt to be paid off
- $49.95 Application fee
You must bring one item in each category below (if you do not have a utility bill)
- Secondary I.D.
- Signed, unexpired credit card, Employment/Work I.D., School I.D., Medicare or Medicaid card
- Proof of Residence
- Vehicle registration, Credit Card statement, Insurance bills (auto, home or renters)
Active Military or their dependents are ineligible. Membership requirements apply. Subject to loan approval and verification of the information provided. Additional documentation may be requested in order to process the loan. Qualified borrowers may receive a payment instrument that is made payable to the borrower’s service providers. Application fee is due at the time member applies for the loan. Loan cannot be used to pay off revolving credit card debt. Loans without reoccurring ACH or auto pay subject to $5 processing fee per payment. Only one personal loan product may be opened at a time. Members with accounts opened less than 90 days may ONLY borrow up to $1,000. Loan provided by Kinecta Federal Credit Union available at Nix locations. Nix Neighborhood Lending is a subsidiary of Kinecta Federal Credit Union. Deposits at Kinecta Federal Union are federally insured by the NCUA.