With Nix you can get up to $2,500 cash in hand to be used to pay off your debt – from payday loans, medical bills or other debt1 may have. Let Nix help you get back on track and give you room to breathe. Nix can help with loans up to $2,500 with exceptional benefits:
- Easy Payments
- Low Cost/Fees
- Good Credit Not Necessary
See if you are eligible by filling out our quick form today.
Our simple 3 step Personal Loan process
Bring required loan documentation to your local branch, fill out an application and pay the $49.95 application fee
Get your cash
Calculate your payments
Use our calculator to see what your Payday Payoff® payments will be.
You will pay$147every 2 weeks*
18% APR * Estimate Only
Nix makes paying off your loans simple:
- The minimum repayment period for a Nix Personal Loan is 3 months, and the maximum repayment period is 24 months.
- Max APR of 18%
- Example of loan repayment: If you borrow $2,500, are able to pay it back within 18 months and get paid every two weeks, you will pay $73 every two weeks plus a one-time application fee of $49.95.
Borrow up to $2,500 for any of these and more.
- Valid Driver’s License, State I.D.,U.S. Passport or Matricula Consular
- Valid Social Security Number or ITIN
- Most recent utility bill dated within 30-days of application date
- Most recent bank statement dated within 30-days of application date (with a checking account)
- Must bring in complete statement
- Account must have $5 minimum balance
- Account cannot have 3 or more NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds)
- Voided check (loans without reoccurring ACH or auto pay subject to $5 in-branch processing fee per payment)
- Two most recent paycheck stubs from your employer to show proof of income (fixed income or retired individuals not on direct deposit need a statement of benefits)
- Proof of debt to be paid off
- $49.95 Application fee
You must bring one item in each category below (if you do not have a utility bill)
- Secondary I.D.
- Signed, unexpired credit card, Employment/Work I.D., School I.D., Medicare or Medicaid card
- Proof of Residence
- Vehicle registration, Credit Card statement, Insurance bills (auto, home or renters)
1Loan cannot be used to pay off revolving credit card debt.
At this time, Nix Neighborhood Lending does not offer loan products that comply with the conditions of the Military Lending Act. Covered borrowers may contact Kinecta Federal Credit Union by calling 800.854.9846 or by visiting a local Kinecta Federal Credit Union Member Service Center to explore options that may meet their needs.
Membership requirements apply. Subject to loan approval and verification of the information provided. Limitations apply. Additional documentation may be requested in order to process the loan. Loan funding is handled in-branch only at one of our Nix Neighborhood Lending branches located in Southern California.
Qualified borrowers may receive a payment instrument that is made payable to the borrower’s service provider(s); $49.95 application fee is due at the time member applies for the loan. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the Nix Personal Loan is 18.00%. Loan cannot be used to pay off revolving credit card debt. Only one personal loan product may be opened at a time. Members with accounts opened less than 90 days may only borrow up to $1,000. Loans without recurring ACH or auto pay subject to $5 in-branch processing fee per payment.
Nix Personal Loan provided by Kinecta Federal Credit Union available at Nix Neighborhood Lending. Nix Neighborhood Lending is a subsidiary of Kinecta Federal Credit Union.